Adaptawear’s comfortable and discreetly adapted trousers have been designed to help independent living and assisted dressing with the aim to make getting dressed easier and less painful for both the wearer and carer. They are perfect for people who have limited dexterity or special dressing needs.
We know as you get older or less able, you really appreciate clothes that are not only comfortable but that have been specially adapted to make them easy to put on either by yourself or with the help of a carer. We have some excellent men’s trousers and ladies trousers in a choice of styles and colours to suit your dressing needs. From drop front trousers with velcro fastening, easy elasticated pull on trousers, open back trousers, to trousers that open with zips at the side we have got your covered.
- Men’s Drop Front Trousers – Black, Grey, Navy – Price: £38.00 ex VAT – Buy Now!
- Men’s Trouble Free Trousers – Black, Grey – Price: £38.00 ex VAT – Buy Now!
- Men’s Elasticated Pull On Cords – Black, Navy, Brown – Price: £34.99 inc VAT – Buy Now!
- Men’s Poly-cotton Pull On Trousers – Stone – Price: £34.99 inc VAT – Buy Now!
- Men’s Open Back Trousers – Black – Price: £35.00 ex VAT – Buy Now!
- Ladies Drop Front Trousers – Navy, Black, Stone – Sale Price: £24.00 ex VAT – Buy Now!
- Ladies Trouble Free Trousers – Navy, Taupe – Price: £38.00 ex VAT – Buy Now!
- Ladies Open Back Trousers – Black – Price: £30.00 ex VAT – Buy Now!
- Unisex Tracksuit Pants with Side Zips – Navy – Price: £30.00 ex VAT – Buy Now!
- Unisex CareZips Trousers – Grey – Price: £39.95 ex VAT – Buy Now!
For any help or advice please do visit our website or call us on 0800 051 1931.
Adaptawear Customer Team
We now have another of our bestsellers back in stock the Men’s Elasticated Waist Cord Pull-On Trousers!
Over the years we have been asked many times for a smart but casual men’s trousers with an elasticated waist that gentlemen can wear instead of track suit bottoms. Extremely comfortable and great for people who want to wear normal trousers but don’t want zips or fastenings and need trousers which are easy to put on.
If manual dexterity is a problem when pulling up and down trousers several times a day, these trousers which permit independent visits to the lavatory, these trousers could be the solution. They have proved to be particularly useful to men with dementia who forget how to manage fastenings.
Made from 100% cotton these attractive navy, brown or black corduroy trousers have a draw-string elasticated waistband to ensure a comfortable fit. They have 2 practical side pockets and have been designed with a raised back for added comfort when seated for long periods.
Sizes: Small – XXL in navy, brown or black.
Also available in a denim jean fabric or a lightweight polycotton fabric.
Please visit our website for our full range of menswear!
New for Spring/Summer 2016!
We are constantly designing and innovating new adapted clothing products to make life a bit more comfortable for our customers and we are pleased to announce our NEW men’s elasticated waist pull on denim jean trousers for you!
Based on our best-selling men’s elasticated waist cord and poly-cotton trousers; these jeans incorporate the same design but are now available in a stretch denim fabric. Extremely comfortable and great for people who want to wear denim but don’t want zips or fastenings.
High quality and in a stretch indigo denim fabric, they are ideal for offering a casual look without the need to wear tracksuit bottoms.
- Elasticated waist pull on trousers – draw-string waistband to ensure a comfortable fit
- High raised back for added comfort for when seated for long periods or in a wheelchair
- Easy to pull on and off
- 2 practical side pockets
- Stretch jean denim fabric – 98% cotton and 2% lycra
- Machine washable
- Sizes: Small – XXL
For more great clothing offers and to see our full men’s trouser range please visit our website.