Front Fastening Bras – Around 5,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this October – get a Silver Post Surgery Bra!
More people than ever are surviving, but the reality is that someone is diagnosed every 10 minutes in the UK. This life-threatening disease will abruptly become part of their story and that of their friends and families. That’s why there has never been a greater need for our life changing support today and tomorrow.
You can show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month by buying and wearing a pink ribbon pin today. Click here to get your pink ribbon.
Breast Cancer Care has a range of different tools and services to help if you are suffering from breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Care App
The need for support doesn’t end when treatment does. If you’re struggling to find your ‘new normal’ after breast cancer, why not try our free app? BECCA, the Breast Cancer Care App, gives you information, support and inspiration to help you move beyond breast cancer, presented on easy-to-use flashcards. It’s available right now for iPhone and Android phones.
Ask the Nurses
Ask the Nurses is a confidential advice service. This confidentiality is maintained between clients and Breast Cancer Care, and the Ask our Nurses team. They ask that you give as much information about yourself and your situation as you can as it will help us to reply as fully as possible. Fill out the form here.
If you or somebody you know suffers from breast cancer or has recently undergone breast cancer surgery; then please visit our Adaptawear website as we have a range of front fastening bras available including the Silver Post Surgery Front Fastening Bra.
The Silver Post Surgery Front Fastening Bra is perfect to take into hospital and designed to be worn in the early weeks after any type of breast surgery. The clever design features a seam free front and sides, to minimise irritation after surgery and is extremely comfortable.
- Front fastening with easy opening cushioned poppers
- Drop cups – straps can be unfastened to allow cups to drop down for easy access to surgery areas
- Seamless at front and sides to avoid irritation to incisions and scarring
- Magic straps with touch and close fastening for easy adjustment and more comfort on the shoulders
- Double layer cups for added support and can be used as pockets for “softie” prosthesis is required
- No fitting on back of bra
- Available in sizes 34-40 in cup size B/C and D/DD