Do you struggle to sleep at night or are you too hot or too cold in bed? Well March is National Bed Month and here at Adaptawear we are promoting getting a good night’s sleep by recently adding some NEW nightwear to our ladies and men’s nightwear and bed jacket range as well as offering some tips on how to improve getting a good night’s sleep.
- Ladies Cotton Rich Front Button Nightie – pretty cotton rich short sleeve nightie with buttons all the way down the front. Allover ditsy flower print in sizes 10 – 30. Price £20
- Ladies Pure Jersey Cotton Nightie – pure 100% jersey cotton short sleeve nightie with front button all the way down the front. Choice of pink or blue allover floral print in sizes 10 – 22. Price: £22
- Slenderella Stitch Detail Coral Fleece Bed Jacket – new warm luxury bed jacket with collar, buttons and pocket. Choice of colours in sizes 10 – 22. Price £20.00
- Men’s Walker Reid Cotton Nightshirt – long sleeve button through cotton nightshirt in sizes Medium – XXXL. Price: £18.00
- Men’s Walker Reid Cotton Pyjamas – luxury long sleeve 100% brushed cotton pyjamas in sizes Medium – XXXL. Price: £24.00
- Non-Slip Bed Socks – bootee type bed socks with a non-slip sole to stop any unnecessary soles. Choice of pink or blue flower motif. Price: £5.50
We also stock a range of open back nighties and nightshirts that open at the back for easy dressing and changing as well as fleecy button up, Velcro and tie-neck bed jackets. Therefore go on and treat yourself or a loved one to some new nightwear this March!
- Your Bedroom – a clean, peaceful and welcoming bedroom will aid a better night’s sleep. Make sure your room it completely dark and invest in a blackout blind or curtains, or an eye mask might be a cheaper alternative. Your bedroom should not be too hot or too cold, around 16-18° C is recommended. Scents such as lavender and germanium are naturally calming, so invest in some essential oils to help you drift off.
- Your Bed – Do you ever wake up with neck or back ache? When lying in bed, do you feel springs or ridges beneath the surface? Avoid the ‘Seven Year Hitch’ – the point at which existing beds may still look good but are beginning to offer less support than a new one*. What better time than National Bed Month to invest in a better night’s sleep if your bed is seven years old or more? Take a look at our sister More Than Mobility’s website for our range of new electric adjustable beds.
- Your Lifestyle – The 21st century lifestyle is typically fast paced, chaotic and jam-packed with technology. From the moment we wake up, we’re continuously being fed content from smart phones, TV, radio and social media feeds. All this non-stop stimulation causes havoc when we’re trying to fall asleep. Switch off your tech a couple of hours before bedtime – that includes your phone! Also try reducing the intensity of artificial light in your home by using dimmer switches or low wattage bulbs.
Here’s hoping to your next great night’s sleep!